Your pet's gone missing, you are worried sick! Here are the best ways to get reuninted as soon as possible:
1. Check our AAHS Facebook Page and/or call us at 605-226-1200
2. Check the Missing Pets in Aberdeen, SD Facebook Group
3. Check the City Animal Shelter at 38711 137th St, phone number 605-229-1126
4. Consider making posters, posting on social media, and phone calls to neighbors
5. If you don't find your pet right away, repeat steps 1 through 4, sometimes it just takes a little time until your pet is found!
Our shelter will scan for microchips any time a stray/lost animal is brought to the shelter.
Microchipping your pet is an excellent way to ensure your lost pet is returned as quickly as possible. Click here to learn more